DUCT TAPE DRAGS!
Tucson Dragway presents the Duct Tape Drags, September 29-30, 2023, featuring David Freiburger and friends! This event includes:
- The Battle of the Beaters drag race
- Open test and tune on the drag strip
- The Vice Grip Garage Burnout Pit
- Autograph sessions with David Freiburger and friends
- Some of Freiburger's cars on display and in action
- The least car-showy car show ever
- World-famous Duct Tape Drags bonfires
- Plenty of fun!
All people, cars, and trucks are welcome!
Ugly, weird, cheap, and slow cars are encouraged.
If you've never drag raced before, this is your chance!
Kids 12 and under are free with an adult!
OPEN DRAGSTRIP TEST-N-TUNE!
All types of cars and trucks are welcome to run on the track if they pass NHRA tech requirements. Even if you've never raced, try it! A big part of the drag strip time is allotted to open test and tune or fun runs. Make sure to buy the full participant package.
BATTLE OF THE BEATERS RACE!
It's the world's worst drag race!
Dirt-cheap cars, hardly any rules, no whining, no prizes, and a lot of fun!
VICE GRIP GARAGE BURNOUT PIT!
Derek Bieri from Vice Grip Garage on YouTube is hosting the Vice Grip Garage Burnout Pit at Tucson Dragway during the Duct Tape Drags! Freestyle tire roasting just for fun! Only $20!
UNCLE DAN'S TRI-FIVE SHOWDOWN
Uncle Dan's Tri-Five Showdown will again be a part of the drag racing action during the 2023
Duct Tape Drags at Tucson Dragway!
Class rules are simple:
- Entries must be '55-'57 Chevy passenger cars
- This is a bracket race using the Summit Series Pro Category Rules for competition and with random pairings for the whole race
- Each car must pass an NHRA safety tech for the elapsed time the car will run
Autograph sessions and meet/greets are planned with TV and YouTube personalities
and Steve Dulcich!
CAMPING AND THE DUCT TAPE BONFIRE!
Camping spots at Tucson Dragway are available Friday and Saturday night! Purchase your spots at the ticketing link. And don't miss our famous official fire pit party!